- In order to fulfill your orders, sign up for our newsletters, or log in to our website to access saved orders, you may be asked to enter personally identifiable information (PII) such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card number, and username/password.
- We may use the information we collect from you to personalize your experience, to improve our website to better serve you, to respond to customer service requests, to administer a contest, promotion, or survey, to fulfill orders you made on our site, to quickly process your transactions, to ask for ratings and reviews of services, or to send you information about new physical locations of our products.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your PII unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include our website hosting partners, our payment platforms, security advisors, and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may release your PII when requested in order to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours’ or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- All of your PII is protected by our Secure Server Software (SSL) which fully encrypts and protects all of your personal data so that it cannot be read by anyone over the internet.
- We may use non-PII information for marketing, advertising, or other purposes.
- If a data breach occurs, we will notify all users via e-mail and with a notice on our website as soon as possible.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com, use the Contact form on our website, or use the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any email you receive from us.