Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (the "Terms") are the terms which apply when you access the website www.absolutefragrance.com.ng (the "Website") or place orders to purchase any of the products made available to you on the Website. Any reference to "we"/"us"/"our" in these Terms is a reference to Absolute Fragrance( And by extension the registered company ‘Joshua Long Consulting Limited) and any reference to "you"/"your" means you, the user of the Website.
Your use of our site and purchase of products from www.absolutefragrance.com.ng indicates your understanding of and agreement with our Terms and Conditions. These terms are subject to change without prior written notice, at the sole discretion of Absolute Fragrance.
1. General Information
- The products shown on www.absolutefragrance.com.ng Website are offered for sale within the limit of available stock and under the conditions of sale specified on the Website.
- We reserve the right to modify at any time and without notice the Products displayed on the Website. The sale conditions related to the Products, in particular pricing conditions; are those in force at the time an order is placed by the customer.
- Access to this website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or this entire website
- To be eligible to purchase goods on this Website and lawfully enter into and form contracts, you must be at least 18 years old.
- You warrant that the personal information you provide when you register is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects and you are not impersonating any other person or entity.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and user name and are responsible for all activities that are carried out under them. We do not have the means to check the identities of people using the Website and will not be responsible for losses suffered by you where your password or user name is used by someone else. You agree to notify us immediately here if you become aware or suspect any unauthorised use of your password or username.
- This site contains descriptions of fragrances. We recommend always that fragrance is experienced by individual before a purchase is made, and we take no responsibility for any fragrance purchase that you are not happy with. This includes recommendations made by our staff; recommendations do not replace trying a fragrance on the skin and making up your mind, before purchase.
- While we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel based on this and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- If any provision of these Terms is invalid, illegal, void, or unenforceable, that provision will be severed from these Terms without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.
2. About us
We are Absolute Fragrance, the online retail perfume arm of Joshua Long Consulting Limited a company incorporated in Nigeria.
We sell authentic designer perfumes and fragrances for men and women from known brands all over the world. We will gift you a satisfying shopping experience by delivering comfort, luxury and convenience.
We offer you convenience by delivering straight to your doorstep. Our perfumes will make you feel pampered and luxurious, you will leave your signature everywhere you go.
If you have any questions, complaints or comments on this Website, then you may get in touch with our Customer Service Team.
- In order to fulfill your orders, sign up for our newsletters, or log in to our website to access saved orders, you may be asked to enter personally identifiable information (PII) such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card number, and username/password.
- We may use the information we collect from you to personalize your experience, to improve our website to better serve you, to respond to customer service requests, to administer a contest, promotion, or survey, to fulfill orders you made on our site, to quickly process your transactions, to ask for ratings and reviews of services, or to send you information about new physical locations of our products.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your PII unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include our website hosting partners, our payment platforms, security advisors, and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may release your PII when requested in order to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours’ or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- All of your PII is protected by our Secure Server Software (SSL) which fully encrypts and protects all of your personal data so that it cannot be read by anyone over the internet.
- We may use non-PII information for marketing, advertising, or other purposes.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at [email protected]nce.com.ng, use the Contact form on our website, or use the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any email you receive from us.
- If a data breach occurs, we will
notify all users via e-mail and with a notice on our website as soon as
4. Prices and Payment Terms
- All prices, discounts, and promotions posted on our website are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product or service will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after such changes.
- Sales and special offers may run for limited times only. Online sales and special offers will not be honored beyond the stated time limit, once stock runs out for limited offers, or in physical stores.
- Terms of payment are within the sole discretion of Absolute Fragrance. Payment must be received by us before acceptance or fulfillment of an order. We accept cash, cheque and transfers for purchases. By paying through cheque or transfer, you represent and warrant that:
a.) The account information you provide is true, correct, and complete;
b.) You are duly authorized owner of the account that the transfer is made from or the cheque is issued from, for the purchase;
c.) You will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including shipping and handling and all applicable taxes, if any.
5. Order Acceptance, Change, and Cancellation
- Absolute Fragrance may refuse to accept your order at any time at our sole discretion, with or without explanation. We will not charge you for any order we choose not to accept.
- You may change or cancel your order at any time before it is shipped. You must notify us at [email protected].ng or on our contact page immediately. If your order has already shipped, you cannot cancel your order.
- Absolute Fragrance may cancel your order at any time in our sole discretion, with or without explanation. If payment has been made we will refund you within three days of sending you a notification of cancellation.
We aim for you to receive your order within 1-3 days of placing it – but please bear with us: in some cases (depending on the day of the week you ordered), it can be up to 7 days. Your patience is appreciated.
All online perfume sales at the www.absolutefragrance.com.ng online store are final. Items may not be exchanged once purchased and may not be returned.
Please make your selections carefully..
8. Allergy/sensitivity warning
Perfume is potentially allergenic. We cannot be held responsible for any allergies or sensitivity or injury arising from the use of fragrances provided by Absolute Fragrance. We do not recommend the wearing of perfumes of any kind in direct sunlight.
Please be aware that fragrance is a flammable material. Always keep perfume bottles and samples well away from any naked flame. We cannot be held responsible for any fire resulting from products we have supplied.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Absolute Fragrance ( and by extension Joshua Long Consulting Limited the parent company), directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand resulting from your use of the Site. You also agree to indemnify us for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
11. Warranties and liability
The material displayed on this website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
Unless expressly stated to the contrary, Absolute Fragrance and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever
12. Copyright and other intellectual property rights
Your use of the Website grants no rights to you in relation to copyright, design rights, trade marks or other of our intellectual property rights (or the intellectual property rights of third parties).
We provide the Website to you solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may electronically copy and print only those areas of the Website which are required in the process of using the Website as a shopping resource. The content of the Website may not be used for any other purpose without our express written permission.
Should any part of this agreement or its paragraphs, sub-paragraphs or clauses be found invalid it shall not affect the remaining paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses.
If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you. These Terms and the order summary sent to you together form a contractual whole and constitute the entirety of the contractual relations between us.
15. Legal Considerations
Force Majeure. seven Perfume Company will not be responsible to you nor deemed to have breached these Terms for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms when such failure or delay is caused by acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
These Terms and Conditions and your Purchase Order (if accepted) will be deemed the final and integrated agreement between you and Absolute Fragrance on the matters contained herein.